The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can buy the mounts on the bottom of the car? For the big plastic gravel guard thing attached to the bumper. When I was installing my intake, i lost one of the white clips and the screw... any ideas? i tried going to home depot and i couldnt find anything i was looking for. :angry2:

·
Big Yellow Mutt
504 Posts
If there's a Lowes around you they do have the black plastic retainers, but not those clips.

You can get them at the Nissan dealer if you can't find them anywhere else. But a decent auto shop like Salvo (or whatever is in your area) should have thme too.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
fr0mastaj said:
Anyone know where i can buy the mounts on the bottom of the car? For the big plastic gravel guard thing attached to the bumper. When I was installing my intake, i lost one of the white clips and the screw... any ideas? i tried going to home depot and i couldnt find anything i was looking for. :angry2:
Try the dealer! If not your local auto store might have it!

·
Wasabi Warrior
1,023 Posts
If it's just the clips and screw, try talking to your salesperson (if you have a good rapport w/them) or kiss ass w/the parts manager. They may just give them to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts