The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house".

Rod Stewart

:lol:

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
lizzy494 said:
"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house".

Rod Stewart

This is his ex:

I believe thats the Stacy's Mom chick. If you search her name in alltheweb.com and click images there are a butt load of NWS nekkidz of her.

·
Lord of the Thighs
1,240 Posts
lizzy494 said:
Failure to find funny duly noted. Carry on.
It's not funny because it is exactly what I am dealing with at the moment. ****ing bitch wants to keep the house, but doesn't want to give me my half of the equity in it. :angry2: :angry4:

SO instead of being able to get a place of my own, I will be living in my mom's house until I can afford a Maytag box.

Thus, I didn't find it too funny. :mad:

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Morpheus said:
404 funny not found.
That's fine, I repect that. But you didn't really have to post it in my thread. That kind of negativity is the reason I took a week off from here. There's a very old saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all". Although this would not apply in all threads, especially flames, it should apply in mine. I respect other people, for the most part, and don't make negative comments in their threads. If I do disagree, I try to do it diplomatically, works wonders and still gets the point accross. And although almost all of you are younger than me, you are all old enough to know better.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Altima-02 said:
whatever......
Well, your age says you're old enough to get, but your mentality does not. Thanks for your brilliant and witty contributions to the thread.

·
Lord of the Thighs
1,240 Posts
lizzy494 said:
That's fine, I repect that. But you didn't really have to post it in my thread.
Oh I'm sorry, I thought that this was a discussion forum. :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to be an ass Lizzy. I was simply stating that I didn't find it funny and wasn't trying to be malicious in the least.

In fact, I had hoped that you would have picked up on the fact that I meant it as a funny ha ha. You know me Lizzy, and I don't attack unless provoked.

1,407 Posts
As someone with a good sense of humor it was kinda funny. As someone that will not get married for that reason I did not find it funny at all.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts