The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am am selling a brand new Greddy Catback Exhaust. I tried returning it since my car no longer works but the store says I have to pay a 25% restocking fee and i can only get store credit. I paid 620.00 for this shipped, I am looking for best offers...

I also have my sound system for sale.

1. Eclipse Indash TV/Radio with Tuner/Brain along with an eclipse indash 6 disc cd changer. $450.00 plus shipping

2. Rockford Fosgate 12 in HE2 DVC in sealed box. $250.00 plus shipping

3. Rockford Amp 800 watts. $200.00 plus shipping

4. 1 farad Capacitor. $50.00 plus shipping

5. FiberImages Carbon Fiber Hood (currently on hold for another Altimas.net member for $350.00)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'M NOT TRYING TO INTERRUPT YOU HARDCORE JETS FAN. IF ANY ONE IS LOOKING FOR A NEW STILLEN HEADER. I HAVE ONE ILL SELL IT HAS NEVER BEEN INSTALLED I DON'T HAVE THE BOX TO IT EITHER . IF ANY ONE IS INTERSTED JUST E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] and LET ME KNOW A PRICE THANKS

B.J. THOMPSON

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Doneoutaltima said:
Any1 have a carbon fiber hood for sale

is this still up for grabs eh?

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry fellas,

XOoET64oOX - its a lightning audio digital cap

Byshop - What are you interested exactly?

Doneoutaltima - The hood might already be sold, but if you offered a good amount it might be yours?

midnightnissan - read response for Doneoutaltima

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
I got my paycheck today and I should have the money for the greddy together for you in the next 2-3 days to get a money order if you wanna find out about the COD and everything. So as of now the greddy should be sold. I'll email you my address and everything when im ready.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
do u still want the Jacobs Ignition............:confused:
let me know....................

ps.clean out ur pm's

-Robb-

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
PorscheKid said:
I got my paycheck today and I should have the money for the greddy together for you in the next 2-3 days to get a money order if you wanna find out about the COD and everything. So as of now the greddy should be sold. I'll email you my address and everything when im ready.
i guess this answers my questions....hehehe

·
The Highest Grade
1,172 Posts
your PM box is full...

but do you still have the eclipse video system up for sale? i am VERY INTERESTED and I have MONEY IN HAND. exactly what is the model # and what condition is everything in? pics would also be great.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts