I emailed greddy asking the price of the EVO and they said:

"Thank you for your interest in GReddy products. Our EVO exhaust system for
the 2002-on Altima 3.5L SE is now available for purchase through any one of
our
Authorized GReddy Dealers.

Part# 10126650 EVO 2002-on Altima 3.5L SE Exhaust
MSRP $899.00

Please see: http://greddy.com/dealers/ for a dealer near you."

So there you go for those EVO exhast enthusiest! Imma wait until the price go down or something.....I hate being on a budget.!!!!!!:eek: :angry4: :angry4: :angry2: :(

·
Willow Springs, Turn 4
1,034 Posts

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
900 billz...good lord thas alot of money....ah yeah, being on a budget does suck

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes its a full catback exhast system. But I dont know about $900!!!!! I dunno hopefully it'll go down and stuff. Not sure if there is a catback exhaust for the 2.5 but, I think you 2.5ers can put a EVO from a 2001 altima. I THINK, BUT NOT SURE. If you have a friend with a 2001 altima or older check to see if the exhast pipes are the same. Maybe they are not sure cause I havent seen one underneath yet.(of a 2.5)

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Well MSRP is about $900. I believe the GReddy cat-back retailed at about $600-650 but most places sold them for $450-550. Plus the 3.5SE has a dual system so GReddy has to use more parts to build the kit..

·
614 Posts
$900 dollars...good lord thats alota money for a exhuast......
I bought a Apex N1 style muffler and had a shop custom bend a 2 1/2 inch catback exhuast...and it ran me $280..sure its not a EVO and it doesn't have that "look", but hey i bet that evo won't get u ne more power then my cheap exhuast.... The evo has that $1000 look, but u also have to pay $1000 sadly:(

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
I know Alex/NissanLunatic (Southwest Autoworks) carries GReddy. You may want to e-mail him to see what kind of price he can get.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man I wish I can spend money like you Stavlos

1 - 20 of 36 Posts