I just installed Greddy EVO 2 exhaust on my 05 3.5 SE. Anyway
I wasn't expecting it to be so loud. It has a droining noise which
is pretty annoying. Does anyone have suggestions to make it
alot quiter.

Thanks

·
Jackpot Member
1,576 Posts
i have heard that it was not too loud until you really step on it. Im installing mine this friday. I assume that you could throw a resonator on there, but the guys on here will be able to confirm this.
i just know it cant be as loud as my buddy's 350z with an invidia exhaust and AEM intake. i can hear that ba$tard from blocks away.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My OBX (Greddy knockoff) quieted down after a week or so. The drone itself is almost gone. I was very disappointed at first but give it a couple of weeks before you decide to take it off and sell it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
if you ever looked at used exhaust pipe, it gets powder stuff on it with use, that stuff deadens sound. I noticed the same thing when i had my custom 3 inch catback made

·
Registered
655 Posts
it will be likely louder than the 350Z exhaust- even a 350Z with a modded exhaust- my header+mossy exhaust is one of the loudest 6 cylinders aound.

·
Jackpot Member
1,576 Posts
just had the GReddy installed and i dont think that it is that loud. i love the performance gains but was expecting it to be a bit louder. i think it more or less sounds like a stock 350z with a bit more power because of the berk intake and the downpipe. overall i would highly recomend. my $0.02

·
Registered
171 Posts
Love the greddy evo 2 exhaust, had it installed 2 days ago, deep rich sound not too loud unless you step on it. no droning for me except at really low RPM.

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
gooser28 said:
I just installed Greddy EVO 2 exhaust on my 05 3.5 SE. Anyway
I wasn't expecting it to be so loud. It has a droining noise which
is pretty annoying. Does anyone have suggestions to make it
alot quiter.

Thanks
:p Some just posted that they want the Greddy sound, but dont want to pay the price....may you could sell it to him cheaper used and get something else less noisey.

http://www.nissantalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167140

1 - 12 of 12 Posts