The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Young and Stupid
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the Greddy Catback Exhaust setup a few days ago, I'm just waiting for it to be shipped so I can get it put on my car.
Does anyone who have this notice a difference?
I can't wait till I get it on.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
yeah, the noise. i hope it fits your car. Aren't the 1997.5's a lil diff? If you're 1997, i think it'll fit.
Jae

·
Young and Stupid
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
97.5? Is that the limited Edition?
If so, that is what I have...shitty.
Well, I'll tell the guy to do that...if it costs a little more...I can live with that.
Tony

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
If the WAI is the only engine mod you have , you will notice a loss in low end , with a gain on top!!

·
I am the universe.
1,034 Posts
I haven't noticed a loss on the low end because when I got my Greddy everything else was stock, then i put the WAI on. Of course my car is still pretty damn slow, but it sounds sweet as hell when you push it, and above 3000 or 4000 rpms you'll notice some booooost!! :D :D

·
29 Posts
YOULL NOTICE A DIFFERENCE YOU SHOULD EITHER PUT A TEST PIPE OR HIGH FLOW CAT ON AT THE SAME TIME YOU PUT THE EXHAUST ON. HE WILL GET A RASPING NOISE AND IT WILL BOTHER YOU BUT JUST GET USE TO IT THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO

·
Young and Stupid
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sucks about losing Low end Power....that's what I wanted...
Oh well...
So you say that the Headers will give it back?
Now...I heard that the headers rattle, or make some kind of noise when you hit the gas....what is the deal with that?
Thanks again for the help guys...
Tony

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.