The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cuz I am about to kill my wife and end her existence!!!! :angry2:

Last night, coming home from Target and having a heated discussion, since we're trying to spend less on bullshit and save more money for a new house, I get pulled over by the cops. Now mind you, I don't normally speed on this road in Teaneck, NJ (Cedar Lane), but when I'm angry and driving, I tend to speed, even if I don't intend too.

Well, the cop clocks me going 50 in 25! :(

He see's though that the wife and I were in a heated discussion, since he heard me screaming from his door probably. The whole time the cop's there, she's just jabbing the jaw..."You're always speeding", "Oh great, just when we finished paying off all our NYC tickets", "You're so careless" and BS like that. My wife lacks something that I wish she had and that's TACT!!! She saw that I was pissed, but she still kept running her mouth, I honestly wanted to punch her, seriously!! :angry2:

Well, cop comes back, I guess he felt sorry for me cuz he didn't give me a speeding ticket, but did nail me because I didn't have my insurance card on me, which is an $82 fine.

Needless to say, we were a few blocks from home. I didn't leave right away after I had gotten stopped, just sat there relaxing listening to the stupid banshee whail. After about 1 minute, I looked at her and told her "Get the f(*& out of the car"! She saw that I was serious too, she got out and I just went out driving for a while.

Griff, hook a brotha up with an early membership? :D

·
Banned
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I left her 2 blocks away from the house and I didn't come back for 2 hours. When I got back she was all mooshy and apologizing, like I wanted it or cared. She does dumb BS like that all the time. She never tries to calm tense situations, all she knows how to do is run her mouth.

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
My girl is the same way, she blabs off without thinking and goes on and on until sometimes I want to just jab her in the throat !! I've put her out of my car on more than 1 occassion... When I cant take dammit I cant take and I want her OUT !!! She's all about verbal and physical confrontations.... My sister was gonna cut her face up and not because I wanted her to, my sister hated my girl with a passion, and now they're like best friends....... :dunno:

·
Banned
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
loserpunkx182 said:
u didn't give in did ya:eek:

That was the whole basis of our fight.

I picked her up @ work @ 7 PM. I had to work OT since we just upgraded our network to new switches, so we had to do it after hours. I hadn't eatin anything all day, so when I picked her up, I told her that I wanted to go to Unos' since I was starving. She wanted to go to Target first since she wanted to buy a scale. I didn't want to at first, because I know how she is, she says she wants to buy one thing, but always ends up with other crap.

So, after she swore that she only wanted the scale, like an idiot I believed her and we went to Target. The store was empty and she swore that she would be but 5 minutes while I waited outside.

30 minutes later, Queen Elizabeth strolls out, with a few bags in her hands...........needless to say, I was LIVID!!! Not only because I was starvin, but like I mentioned before, we made out a budget that we need to stick with, and this little shopping spree wasn't in our budget and screws everything up. When she got in, the fight ensued, and I was screaming at the top of my lungs while driving. And the rest, well, you know!

Women...............can't live with'm............and you can't ring their necks and hide their bodies cuz of stupid ass shows like CSI! :angry2:

·
Banned
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NVS aLtiMa said:
My girl is the same way, she blabs off without thinking and goes on and on until sometimes I want to just jab her in the throat !! I've put her out of my car on more than 1 occassion... When I cant take dammit I cant take and I want her OUT !!! She's all about verbal and physical confrontations.... My sister was gonna cut her face up and not because I wanted her to, my sister hated my girl with a passion, and now they're like best friends....... :dunno:

LOL, your girl hispanic?

Growing up I always dated latin girls, but never wanted to marry one because they're like men in that they enjoy confrontations and like to get in your face. Maybe if they learned a little tact and knew when to STFU, they wouldn't be as intolerable. I swear my next wife is going to be Asian. And not one of these Americanized Asian chicks, they're just as bad, but an actual one that was born and raised in Asia and the only english word she knows is "Yes"

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
Prey521 said:
LOL, your girl hispanic?

Growing up I always dated latin girls, but never wanted to marry one because they're like men in that they enjoy confrontations and like to get in your face. Maybe if they learned a little tact and knew when to STFU, they wouldn't be as intolerable. I swear my next wife is going to be Asian. And not one of these Americanized Asian chicks, they're just as bad, but an actual one that was born and raised in Asia and the only english word she knows is "Yes"
most european-born women are like that. but asian is a good choice:bigok:

·
young & stupid
3,685 Posts
Prey521 said:

So, after she swore that she only wanted the scale, like an idiot I believed her
:smack: haha

shoulda just said...u dont need a scale...ur beautiful blah blah bs..something along those lines...just so u can get what u want:D

Prey521 said:
I swear my next wife is going to be Asian. And not one of these Americanized Asian chicks, they're just as bad, but an actual one that was born and
:ugh:that's my mom dude haha...and uh...they're just as bad...and stubborn...and short tempered and i can't remember a day that my dad and her haven't fought about something stupid...it's all girls cause they like drama and until they have it they wont stop creating drama

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Prey521 said:
LOL, your girl hispanic?

lol yes she is, and she lives for a crowd whenever she's going off at the mouth.. All the women in her family are like that, her father is shooped by her mother.. We had an argument this morning because I didnt want to drive ALLL the way to West Babylon LI from the depth's of hell in Manhattan to see why her clutch pedal made a grinding noise whenever it was pushed in..... Sometimes I just want to call it quits....:embarasse

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Did she only start running her mouth AFTER you guys got married? Because if she showed signs of being like that before you got stapled to her for life, you should have run like hell. :D

·
NWS Citizen
1,245 Posts
Is your wife puerto rican? If so, I feel for you.
Their mood swings and attitudes suck, its hard being a gentleman with them sometimes lol...trust me, I know :(
But they're so god damn good loooking though, the ones that havent had kids and live in the bx that is ;)

1,407 Posts
You left her 2 blocks from your house then drove off of course you can join. You can be member #13.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts