Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Tint

Votes: 15 78.9%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted your opinions on which I should put on my car: a 35% tint or the soon-to-be released AT Luxury Grille. I want to do both, but unfortunatly do not have enough money to spend, especially since they are cosmetic mods. I have a "Velvet Beige" car if that affects your choice any. Thanks!

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
well, i dont think the luxury grill will be out for a lil while, so get the tint. you can always mod you own grill, like paint it, or something else. i put mesh in mine. some people have made thier own grills. save you money, and get a good tint job

·
Registered
23 Posts
Go for the tint, its for looks and comfort. As the grill is only good for looks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a Velvet Beige alty and just had 35% tint put on all around except the windshield. I think it looks really sharp on the car. I'd definately go for the tint.

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Darksabre6 said:
I wanted your opinions on which I should put on my car: a 35% tint or the soon-to-be released AT Luxury Grille. I want to do both, but unfortunatly do not have enough money to spend, especially since they are cosmetic mods. I have a "Velvet Beige" car if that affects your choice any. Thanks!
I know for me, living in S. Fla tint was the #1 for my car.. I put it on the day after I got my car.. living in Raliegh should be the same decision for you.. you guys get some pretty damn hot weather up there too..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the helpful input! I think I will get the tint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts