Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna go with the 18 inch Lowenhart BR-5 in silver with the chrome lip. What suspension combo would be good for me, without any rubbing against the wheel well. Help me fellas.

·
Haf you seen my baseball?
179 Posts
If you are that worried then you should just play it safe and get the adjustable ground control coilovers and that way you can lower it however much you want.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Depends how much money you have...I have Intrax and they're fine. Could use some new struts though ;)

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
I still need new struts...BUMP OF THE DAY???? :D

·
R.I.P.
299 Posts
coil overs ... all day . .. .18"s, if you spring it , wheel gap will be present. name one alty spring that drops you nicely. everyone ive seen or used is a joke.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
ur in brooklyn so i'd say go w/ some coilovers. the streets are nasty as hell in NYC and the winters are hell on earth (usually). but i do have to say, i love my intrax.

·
EXPLICIT EDITION
324 Posts
hey altima8...

what kind of LSD do you have for your car? Nice body kit, I know thats a stillen chin spoiler what about the rear skirt and how much was it for your LSD? Peace out...

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Re: hey altima8...

bvexp said:
what kind of LSD do you have for your car? Nice body kit, I know thats a stillen chin spoiler what about the rear skirt and how much was it for your LSD? Peace out...
LSD came with the car...it's OEM Nissan and was available on some SEs in 1993 and 1994 I think.

The info on iBi kits can be found here:

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41359

And thanks for the compliment bro. :)

·
DirtyGirls4Life
5,241 Posts

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Re: Re: Re: hey altima8...

DrpAltima said:

its not his car.......he took a picture of someone elses car!!!!! hehehe ;)
Don't confuse him jackass. It is my car. :p

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I'd say the Ground Controls.. prolly cus I have 'em and I luvv 'em.. I also like the ability to b able to raise/lower it whenever necessary, n the ability to make an even drop.. n the ride is real nice toooo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
12 Participants
Slow4dr
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing