The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted this before the site got upgraded and I did a search and nothing. A few members had some good places to get them at a good price but I can't remember who and how much. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a shop in Los Angeles that can get them for $360+shipping which would be around $10 extra, you can e-mail him and ask for a deal. Its called L&R Motorsports. You can reach them via e-mail at [email protected].

I have dealt with them before and they are really cool. Got my GCs in 2 days time.

·
Banned
865 Posts
I remeber in may some people were saying the got theirs for under $300, one person said they got theirs for $220 and another said they got theirs for $280. One of these guys even posted a phone number of the place they got theirs from. It was in the sales/wanted forum, if any of you know the number to these places or were the ones to post it, it'd be cool if you can post it again

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It amazes me that with over a couple thousand members on this site, that I get 3 replies on the most popular part for our cars. What ever happened to members helping members and obviously not overlooking a topic cause it's been discussed 30,000 times. This place really disappoints me sometimes. :(

·
Banned
865 Posts
what I think sucks the most is that we had tons of good info in the old formats that is now lost forever, damn hackers, why don't they hack something worthy of being hacked not some altima fan page, this isn't even the altima official site.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So basically only 2 people on this board have GC's then? I have spoken to orlando and I know where he got his but would like other places to look. I remeber when people would help others on this board and not talk trash about others/others cars/etc.....now it seems like any other board. Makes me think of that new Frontier evn more:mad:

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
1,079 Posts
yea me too , im looking for a good deal on GC because i need one too but i am not on a rush ... good things happen for those who wait .. lol ...

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It just annoys the hell out of me that members have all the time in the world to hate on other memebers rides and whatever else and have no time to help anyone...not just me in general. You guys know I'm right too.....this site has changed alot in the last year. Just gets to me at times ya know.....lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts