The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys....I spoke to a representitive for Andys Auto Sports about doing a group buy on the body kit that they have for our car. It's the Erebuni 905 kit. I know it's discontinued, but they claim to have some in stock. They agreed to do a group discount with the more people I get. If anyone is interesetd, let me know.
-Erynn :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vindeisel said:
how much....if a good price then I AM INTERSTED
It all depends on how many people are interested. The more people who want to buy, the less money it will cost.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
humpty said:
I only want sides and rear if they'd discount that I'd do it, and if they're good kit parts
yeah, me too. Actually, I only want the rear. I told the lady that. I said that there were people interested in the parts, not the whole thing. They sell them seperately anyways, so I think it'll be all good.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vindeisel said:
can make sure that yu get back to me because i really want to see how cheap you could get them...thanks alot for the offer
yeah, of course. I juss need to see how many people are interested so i can tell them so they can tell me how much of a discount. I'll keep ya posted! :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
is this for 1st and 2nd gen??? what kinda price range we talking about???

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
wtf :confused: i just talked to them monday and they said that they don't have it and referred me to erebuni corp. ???? what's the deal, i want those sides and rear let me know what's what's up ??

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, the 905 kit is the only one they have displayed on thier website. That's the kit I asked them about. I'm gonna write back to them again when I find out a total number of people who are interested.

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
so the first time you talked with them through e-mail ?? I e-mailed them and got this

Hi there,

we don't currently have that kit in
stock. Your best bet would be to go directly to Erebuni.

Thanks,
Caroline

1 - 14 of 14 Posts