The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, seeing I had to swap my motor...then swap out the 2nd motor I put in cause it had no top end oil pressure...it means I have two spare engines that have alot of good parts in them:
if you need any of the following:
1) 93-94 distributor, all complete, and worked when it was in the junkyard

-oil pans
-intake manifolds (upper and lower) perfect for you 2nd gen'ers doing turbo and need 1st gen mani's
-automatic tb's
-flywheels
-heads (both need work but would be great rebuilds and P&P jobs)
-cams/cam gears
-block with entire rotating assembly...OR if you want them seperate
-injectors
-stock exhaust mani's...I think I have 2 without cracks
-fuel rails
-egr's
-multiple sensors

etc etc...whatever is on the stock 1st gen block that I can remove...it's yours!

as for the motors, I'm bringing them to my buddy to do a whole sweep of what's good, and what isn't salvagable.

pulski has dibs on the 1st gen distributor.

ALL PARTS ARE NEGOTIABLE!!! name your price, cause I'm not looking for crazy amounts for these parts. but please don't lowball, I would like to pay off SOME of what I have invested on these two.

buyer pays actual shipping, which I will try to get better rates through my company if possible...bigger parts like blocks/heads will be exspensive to ship, but if you want them....you can have them!

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you have a 2nd gen, you need the 1st gen obd1 head and ecu...I guess it makes for an easier swap...I have the intake manifold that has the sensors that you need for the turbo swap.
not too sure on the details, but I'm guessing a simple search could give you all the answers.

do you want the cams/gears/lifters...everything?
I can prolly do it for like 75 or so...but I have to find out shipping.
I will try to get you the better of the two heads! when I start the tear down process. shipping may be a bitch...so we'll see what's up...

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
asylum said:
Do you still have a down pipe after the exhaust manifold?

How much for the exhaust manifold cover?
Thanks!
:ugh: the downpipe isn't part of the block...so no, you can't have it...

and I have a exhuast mani cover that fucking sparkles..:) that's like a 5 dollar part imo...

·
01 SE 5mt
2,562 Posts
got any pics of the heads?
i would be doing a p/p and valve job, i THINK but am not sure that i would need the valves to match to the angles of the head, i doubt i would need the cams and gears but it cant hurt to have, those are compatable with the second gen (just checking again)

i know they are but...

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will have pics as soon as the engines are dismantled sometime next week.

I wouldn't see why they would be different then a second gen, that is some research you may have to check.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts