The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
So is that like an RX-7?
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this made me so damn mad. well the night started off fine when me and my friends went to see AVP at Gurnee Cinemas. after the movie was done, we all went outside to our cars to heat them up when not even 5 minutes after we were sitting outisde security comes up and tells us that we have to leave. well my friend Rey, dont know if anyone of you might know him, i think Russman, you know him, but anyways, Rey starts to get heated up because everytime we are there, security comes and begins to kick us out. well this time Rey wasnt a happy camper so he starts to argue with them and we all just decide to stay untill midnight, so we move to another spot. well security follows us and they just keep harrassing us so we all get into it. oh and just to mention it was like ten of us and three of them so it was a huge ordeal. so they call the cops on us and some of us decide to leave, but the cops decide to keep Rey back. so as we are leaving a couple of us start making fun of security and i said "hey lets follow security around". well bad idea because they get right behind me. so its a sunfire, grand prix, eclipse, rsx and me. we get to the stop sign by the theatre and everyone blows the stop sign and security is still on our tails. so he tailgaits me so i slam on my brakes and he almost rears me so i just keep going and thats when i see the cop lights coming up fast. we hit another stop sign and i made a complete stop when the cop decides to pull me over and not anyone else. how much bulls**t is that right? well its not over. the cop asks me to get out of the car so i do and me and him get into it until he reaches for his gun and tells me to get back in my car. cuople minutes later security comes over and tells me that i am banned from gurnee mills for one year takes my picture and leaves. the cop comes back an tells me that hes giving me a warning for trespassing and careless/negligent driving. well if you look up the definition in the police dictionary, that means going over the speed limit a lot and wreckless driving but i wasnt gonna argue it. and to finish it off he took my license and sent it to Wisconsin where they suspended it so now im banned from gurnee mills and cant drive. :angry2: :angry2: I HATE GURNEE COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and no that isnt the worst night of my life)

·
So is that like an RX-7?
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ok by getting into it i mean i was getting frusterated with the cop because he told me that i blew 2 stop signs, was speeding excessively, peeled out, and tried to make security rear end me. so all i said was, "you gotta be kidding right" he started to swear at me and s**t i got pissed and told him that he could not do that and they arent supposed to argue with you in that manner. my friend told me to take it to court but i just want to leave it alone. so all i did was tell him "no you listen to me for one second and let me explain my side of what happened" thats why i meant that i got into it with a cop.

hey russman, do you know anybody by the name of Rey with a maroon 4door civic or Chris Arevalo with either a 96 accord or a 04 civic??? my buddies say they used to talk to u but just wondering if you knew them???

·
Reppin' NORCAL in SOCAL
300 Posts
damn bro that is one crazy story, I always go to gurnee and I knever knew it was like that.. well the security guys, where they in that jeep cherokee? if they were I think I know those punks.. I was driving over there one and they kept following me like I was going to do something.. that stuff is un called for, but since i'm still awaiting the word from my lawyer for that "going 40 over the speed limit ticket, I need to lay low for a while. Sorry to hear about that man, that mall is basically all that gurnee has, lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
You also have to remember that Gurnee is just one town over from Waukegan.. I have nothing against Waukegan, but it isn’t the best suburb in northern Illinois.. I actually appreciate security following some folks around the mall, because that puts me at ease when I am shopping in Gurnee Mills. I like knowing that someone is watching the cars and at least trying to keep my property safe....

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
One word of advice, never argue with a cop. If you think the cop is acting inappropriate then file a complaint with his department, but telling the cop to listen is not a good idea. Especially if he is telling you to do something and you keep arguing, you get arrested for falure to comply. Now wreckless operation of a motor vehicle does not limit to speeding. It is regarded as any type of unsafe driving, and regardless if the security dorks where tailgating you cannot slam on the brakes. Unless of course you tell the cop that a deer, or a dog ran out in front of you....Just an FYI for next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts