The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
broke member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone no the user name of the guy with the bright red 1st gen in his sig thats dropped with sprints and i think hes got his own site or something--just trying to see ride height

·
Faster than your Altima.
373 Posts
Yes, you're talking about RAltimaSE, sweet car!

·
I hate my Altima.
430 Posts
cool pic. it looks like the front of his car is moving :confused:

But i know it's just photography error.

·
broke member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no not orlando, i thought his car was orange anyway-- i was talking about RAltimaSE, i just wanted to see his ride height-what springs does he have??

·
broke member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so is that about what sprints would look like or would they look lower than that--i have coilovers and i was thinking about going to springs for ride quality but wanted dropped look still

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
infamousscarecrow said:
no not orlando, i thought his car was orange anyway-- i was talking about RAltimaSE, i just wanted to see his ride height-what springs does he have??
he has a 1.5" drop in those pics.....since the last time i talked to him about a year ago where i used to live....

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
infamousscarecrow said:
so is that about what sprints would look like or would they look lower than that--i have coilovers and i was thinking about going to springs for ride quality but wanted dropped look still
ride quality suffers any time u lower a car...the lower u go...the worse it gets...put those coilovers back up to stock height...i bet u wont be able to tell....

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
infamousscarecrow said:
i already have kyb's would tokico's help out any??
kybs r just stock replacements...even the dealer uses them...when tokico comes out they will be better since they r for lowered applications.....

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
infamousscarecrow said:
i thought tokicos were already out and i thought i saw them on the nopi site
nope...they r supposed to be released in February....if u order now u will be waiting till then....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts