The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
haha, prob. 6, but mostly while having a cig or i wait till i'm in the car by myself w/ the windows down cruisin'
LOL, now everytime i see a guy cruising alone w/the window down i'm gonna think of him farting his brains out:p

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
haha, i knew i was gonna hear it, oh well....no the stock system vibrates my seats enough....the best one i heard was when i was givin' some girls a ride (who were drinking), and they swore up and down that i had those cool vibrating seats that bmw's and stuff have...that was funny

·
:-)
2,051 Posts
Im Lactose intolerant, but I love cheese, so I always get nachos and cheese burgers and shit, so I fart like atleast 20 times a day.... ATLEAST, probably closer to 35

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
LMFAO @ this thread...HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA...

I fart as least 10 times a day. I'm everything intolerant too! ANd when you have a high metabolism...it doesn't really help!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
LOL...my friend at school was forever fartin. And the way he called himself out...always had everyone weak. Sometimes he'd announce it before he did. He'd stand up....and just say..."excuse me teach...I gotta fart*...let it go...sit back down and pretend like nothing happened. lol.

Me...I could never do it. I try to do the silent fart. :D

Like I was with this hot chick driving back home from louisville after we ate some food. Damn dude...I was holding that shit in...had stomach cramps like no other! :(

Ok...I guess that was ?TMI?

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
hehe...sorry...you asked for it tho. :D

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
all i have to say is stay away from protien bars, thems the worst. rippin them left and right and they smell god awful. and talk about lingering, woah.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts