The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started drinking water a lot more with meals and such and I like it a lot. I'm proud of myself....aren't you?

I know some of these threads are pointless, but at least you all can watch me grow up. It's like you all get to be my parents, but for free! And you don't have to buy me sh*t.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
AngryBot said:
I just started drinking water a lot more with meals and such and I like it a lot. I'm proud of myself....aren't you?

I know some of these threads are pointless, but at least you all can watch me grow up. It's like you all get to be my parents, but for free! And you don't have to buy me sh*t.
Good grief, you're only 18. I have shoes older than you......:D ;)

Water is VERY good for you. Keep it up.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Just don't drink it WITH meals.... you should only drink liquids before or after meals. Preferably half an hour.

·
No Way is The Way -B. Lee
1,079 Posts
eh welcome to the club, i basicly drink only water, occasionally a sprite or rootbeer once every month if theres nothing else to drink, u should see my water dispensor, 5 giant jugs finished within 2 weeks time, i dont know why but i like the taste of water.... even though there is no taste for it

·
14,455 Posts
water = rulz. i've been drinking just water for almost 3 year snow. Feels great. When i drink other crap(soda, iced tea, etc), i don't feel as good anymore. Water pwns :cool:

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
I can't drink water when eating, and I know, I know... I should. I've tried quitting several times but I go back to fv<king soda. It doesn't necessarily have to be coke, it can be pepsi, orange soda, ginger-ale, mountain dew, whatever... as long as it's soda. Anyone has any tips ??? I need to quit !!!! :angry4:

:(

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just don't buy it :D.

Water is great. Altough it doesn't have taste, its very tasty. Especially at work when you get really hot, and you take a sip, its sooo sweeeet. Ahh..
BTW, 2L of liqs a day is a norm.

POP KILLZ! Beware. :davey:

·
Youngest OG Member
1,817 Posts
been soda free for 3 years and runnin here but I don't really drink that much water either,I drink a crap load of those powder haterade

·
Wasabi Warrior
1,023 Posts
FASTima said:
I can't drink water when eating, and I know, I know... I should. I've tried quitting several times but I go back to fv<king soda. It doesn't necessarily have to be coke, it can be pepsi, orange soda, ginger-ale, mountain dew, whatever... as long as it's soda. Anyone has any tips ??? I need to quit !!!! :angry4:

:(
Sodaholics Anonymous :dunno:

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I stopped drinking colas because they would always upset my stomach very much, like diarhea sometimes (it's gross I know). Now I occasionaly drink sprite but mostly water. I didn't know you shouldn't drink water with meals. Thanks for the advice....but what should I drink with meals?

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Preferably Nothing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts