The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a local VW forum here in toronto. not sure what the shit says but it looks like it's supposed to be anti american. Stupid idiot forgot to study geography! lol

http://www.vwot.org/community/

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
I wonder why people are going nuts hacking forums. Especially when they put up some anti-american garbage. They are only reaching a small amount of people, it's almost not even worth it. They need to go all out, and hack google or something of that nature. And then they need to type in english, so we can atleast understand them.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Damn Brazilians.... :rolleyes:

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
It's not even worth translating all that BS... a bunch of uneducated morons who think they are fighting to keep the "man" (ie the US and other rich countries) from taking over the world. But they can't even speak coherent portuguese.

Makes me ashamed to be from the same country.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
how small does your dick have to be to waste your time on this earth tryin to break into someones FORUM ... w/o any profit ... buncha lil fags

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Why would they hack a toronto forum of all places?....Maybe because it was the only forum on the net without any secuity measures or patches in place. :D

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
ChickenWing said:
how small does your dick have to be to waste your time on this earth tryin to break into someones FORUM ... w/o any profit ... buncha lil fags
Ask Griff. I've heard he's got the smallest one on this site. :D

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
G_G_L said:
plus we hav yoko's ninjas
My ninjas are busy in the congo. :(

I tried reading some of what they wrote. Too much god involved and bad grammer. I thought you could write better than that Psykoh :D

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
YokoShima said:
My ninjas are busy in the congo. :(

I tried reading some of what they wrote. Too much god involved and bad grammer. I thought you could write better than that Psykoh :D

:flip:

I deny all charges....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts