The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No Way is The Way -B. Lee
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who dont remember about my idiot friend that drives the car like crap

http://altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=165023&highlight=rant

his parents took away his car, he crashed into a stopped taxi at a red light, his foot supposedly "slipped on the brake and hit the gas" and hit the guy in front of him, no major damage, but his parents took away the car and refuses to buy insurance for him for now on :D

·
No Way is The Way -B. Lee
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya but the thing was, he was actually trying to rev his car, but he forgot to put it in neutral, a lil tap shoved it into the next car before he could brake in time

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
i gotta friend who got an 05 just like mine that drives it like shit, i dont want nothing bad to happen to him. just makes me treat my car better... HOLLA!

·
Banned
413 Posts
I think a big part of his problem is his parents gave him the car he dident work for it, so he sees nothing in betting the living crap out of somting he dident buy or doesent have to pay for. I hate all kids with a passion that get car given to them or bought for them by mummy and daddy and then they dont resect it at all and etheir crash it or run it into the ground. I want to beat the crap outta of your freind for treating any car like that, thats just plain flat out dis-respet to his parents and the car, your freind needs to grow up, yoiu should serouisly beat the ever loving shit out of him, he needs it.

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
Altimasport said:
I think a big part of his problem is his parents gave him the car he dident work for it, so he sees nothing in betting the living crap out of somting he dident buy or doesent have to pay for. I hate all kids with a passion that get car given to them or bought for them by mummy and daddy and then they dont resect it at all and etheir crash it or run it into the ground. I want to beat the crap outta of your freind for treating any car like that, thats just plain flat out dis-respet to his parents and the car, your freind needs to grow up, yoiu should serouisly beat the ever loving shit out of him, he needs it.
here here!

I myself had a first car that my mom went 50/50 in on.. (64 Buick Skylark with a 455, purrr)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts