The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
83 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that last night. As if you couldn't tell how fake it was by the second pic. :rolleyes:

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Hey thats my idea!!!!!!:mad:
Im making them out of fibre glass!!anyone wants them $65 shipped.the rear $80 shipped!

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
bullet499 said:
Someone should get their ass kicked for that!!!I'm in the market for nice headlight covers for my second gen...I had them ordered the day after GTO went out of buisness last month, so I never got them.:mad:
If you guys still want them..im in the process of customising one at the moment for headlight and rear...any takers talk to me..they are maid out of fibreglass. Painted or non painted!:cool:

·
got widebody?®
2,003 Posts
LMFAO!!! The whole thing had to do with cars.....but they snuck in that they make "religious symbols"....AhahahAAAAAA!!!
Idiots.

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
bullet499 said:
FUZION....for sure if their good quality. Have you ever made headlight covers before? If so..I'm thinkin the projection covers would look the best. So if you've got pics post em up!! I'd probably get a couple of sets:)
Im still making them for 1st gen alty..we have made hepasof projector covers for honda civic, crx and WRX..and ofcourse they are good quality..when did I ever do a shit!:D
Im doing the covers first but after that Im gonna add projector lights behind the headlight cover holes(circle) and mould them with the light. Same goes to the tailight..im gonna do a taillight cover that looks like the GTR skyline rear..after that get a R32 brake lights and mould them on the covers...

Guys this is copyright!!! dont this at home..only cost you more money than buying it from a pro....

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
vindeisel said:
hahhah you are always sellin stuff.....I like it becuz you got mad shit for the Alt but I mean you got everything :D
Thanks..that why Iam here to help fellow alty get hard to get aftermarket parts and stuff:cool:

·
303 Posts
Are you telling me that I just got scammed? I am supposed to get them next week.
He even told me I could get them in carbon fiber.
and promised me that if he couldnt get them in c.f. he would come over my house with his airbrush paint kit and install them himself.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts