The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I AM LEGEND
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks,HALO 3 dropping tonight at midnight tonight.:D:D:D:D:D

Already told my boss I am going to be late tomorrow,taking off Friday so I can have a three day weekend to get good on the online MP part since this will be my first time playing HALO...

So who is copping and what version are your buying ie,special edition or regular version?

I am getting the regular version,they can keep that collectors helmet.;)

·
I AM LEGEND
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I will be late to work tomorrow,boss said OK.:D

Didnt bother asking for Friday since he gave me the Ok for tomorrow.:(

Me and a co-worker are crazy excited and keep watching the clock...4 hours till quitting time.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
i just peeped the ending on youtube,i must say WOW,damn it i want to play it
Why o why did you do that for? I usually don't care when people spoil stories for me but this one I actually want to find out on my own and not from someone else. I might get at midnight if not as soon as the store opens on tuesday. I'm getting the Legendary Edition, I couldn't pass up the helmet.

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Ordered the limited edition thru newegg (two DVD's, tin case). It retails for 69.99, but with shipping it only came out to $67. Don't think it'll be here tomorrow, but I don't mind the wait. Long as I have it by Thursday, I'll be rocking all the way till Saturday night.

Unless I go out, or some weird thing like that.

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Why o why did you do that for? I usually don't care when people spoil stories for me but this one I actually want to find out on my own and not from someone else. I might get at midnight if not as soon as the store opens on tuesday. I'm getting the Legendary Edition, I couldn't pass up the helmet.
lol dude i just said it was on youtube,not to go and watch it:boxme:

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
There is a gamestop a couple minutes from my house. I think I am going to roll over at midnight tonight and get it. I don't have to work tomorrow!:)

·
I AM LEGEND
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Picked it up last night,played till 3 in the morning,came into the jobby job around 9-ish.

I like it so far...have to adjust from playing Rainbow 6.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
I've never played any of the halos so I'm not caught up in the hype of it. But I do plan to get it, probably around the holidays.
Me neither... I remember playing it some on the PC and not really getting into it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts