The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts

·
///M Time!
3,872 Posts
Have my copy on pre-order from Amazon.com I know I won't get it the day it comes out, but I don't really care.

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Never really got into Halo, but that looks pretty cool. May have to pick it up.

Still playing Bioshock right now.

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
I'm gonna have to get a 360 so I can get it. It looks like Master Chief dies at the end of this one.

·
Back to the basics
770 Posts
Not even possible to have it on preorder for 2 yrs from what I know lol, but ya Im gettin it the night it comes out there goes winter lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
I already took the day off work and gonna cut college the release day, can't fuking wait :D

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
ill wait till my buddy finishes with his Legendary Edition, then ill play the campaign and give it back. not a big Halo fan...i prefer the Half Life series (and i have the Orange Box ordered!)

now...if you gave me a mouse and keyboard to play it with i might be happier! but id probably still play Forza over anything else :)

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
No pre-order, but the game has always looked great (playing the beta earlier this year didn't hurt none) and the official website hints at great and wonderful plot elements. I'll find the most secluded GameStop in the area and hope for the best on the 25th. Otherwise, I can wait a bit longer.

·
Registered
540 Posts
No pre-order, but the game has always looked great (playing the beta earlier this year didn't hurt none) and the official website hints at great and wonderful plot elements. I'll find the most secluded GameStop in the area and hope for the best on the 25th. Otherwise, I can wait a bit longer.
Shouldnt be a problem. I remember during Halo 2, stores were packed with copies, even the LE version.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just go to 7-11. They'll have the game. 9 more days.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts