The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey, from what I've read you don't need a manual shifter to enjoy those knobs! (Unless there is a difference I am mistaken aobut?) Our automatic knobs just spins off - I've already tried mine and it came on and off no problem - and these Momo should just spin on in place; you will need to affix an o-ring first from what I understand, and that comes with your purchase.

Anyone confirm or correct this? I am very interested in changing out my auto knob too, and have looked over the Momo product line - though I don't recall having seen this one! It is very sexy! And likely my new candidate, providing it will fit as I hope.

Oh, BTW: I haven't updated my signature - the GTP is gone, replaced by an '03 Silver 3.5SE Auto. Sorry for any confustion. I gotta make the update soon.

Later all.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They'll fit on auto's, plenty of members w/auto's have changed them, do a search.

I just so the F16 Evo yesterday, I was going to order the Raptor but then I saw this one.

·
8,112 Posts

·
White Boy
1,225 Posts
i have 2 questions...

if u buy a M/T shift knob how are u suppoed to shift if u need to press the buttron :confused:

and TP, your shifter looks awesome man...how did u get a boot on there?? you had to cover the letters right??

·
8,112 Posts
Matt-chu said:
and TP, your shifter looks awesome man...how did u get a boot on there?? you had to cover the letters right??
THANKS!!. I cut the top of the boot so that it was wide enough and then tucked it all in. As you see in the pic. how it's in a V shape(the boot) I tucked it in so it's even all around.

If you mean the LEVLOC letter's. No I didnt cover them.

It look's better than the picture. I left my camera at work so I can't take any now to update it.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Your interior setup looks great TPhelps. I may do somethin like that when i get extra cash.

TPhelps155 said:

If you mean the LEVLOC letter's. No I didnt cover them.
I think he was reffering to the P/R/N/D/2/1. Which it looks like you had to cover up, but it is still quite simple to figure out where each letter is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts