The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I was drivin home tonight after finishing my tekken 4 beatdowns at the local arcade. So i'm whippin it around a turn and suddenly my dome light flicks on and off. I was goin probably 50 or so and I've never had it happen before. Is this strange? I know the alt's have problems with electrical shit but what's goin on?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I don't know if it's possible, but maybe one of your doors is loose and when you took the turn it opened a little causing the dome light to turn on

·
I OWN XTC,An XTC OWNZ U
962 Posts
95_XE said:
I don't know if it's possible, but maybe one of your doors is loose and when you took the turn it opened a little causing the dome light to turn on

Its posible i had it happen once, the door wasn't shut fully

Shri

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just thinkin that same thing. To be honest, that's probably the problem cause about a month ago my "friend" slamed my passenger side door and broke it. Now it wont lock right and I have to worry about my alt's safety when I'm not around. I punched him in the mouth for slamming my door like that so at least I got revenge.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My car is worse. It all began happening last week. When I hold the clutch in and downshift to stop at a sign or traffic light, the car just shuts down, I am like Wtf my car is haunted. It doesn't happen all the time but it scares me when I have to turn because everything, including the steering dies.
Anyways, it's a little of the subject but, I wanted to let you guys know.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I think I remember mine doing that too.. just take off the cover, clean the switch contacts, and rotate the bulb a little.. see if that fixes it.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
my alarm turns on the dome light...it's possible if my alarm screws up, the dome will go on. but i haven't had that happen yet. I've had the door locks unlock then lock while driving before...pretty sure it was the alarm just messing with me. but that was within a week of installing the alarm. no problems now. hope u figure it out.
Jay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts