The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
I don't remember all the details but when everyone was on calspeed's jock and all in love with him for starting to get the indiglos produced this guy pukk comes on and starts trying to bite on calspeeds business, mind you , this was before the indiglos were made. He comes into the thread where calspeed announced the production and said "I can get them made quicker and cheaper I just need the order" Everyone got mad at him for trying to interfere with calspeeds deal and started flaming the shit out of him. (now this was all under a different name) then he comes back with a few other screen names and starts trying to bag on everyone on the site that flamed him backing himself up, but it was clearly obvious it was a scam. He would do the same kind of shit whenever altimas2000.com would post a new deal he would come and say how he cuold get them for cheaper. This guy just seems like a con all around and hasnt showed much integrity. I would think twice about going through him. I think he had also mentioned how he could get altezzas made:rolleyes: .

Take care *ready for flame by pukk*

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
hidaltima said:
I don't remember all the details but when everyone was on calspeed's jock and all in love with him for starting to get the indiglos produced this guy pukk comes on and starts trying to bite on calspeeds business, mind you , this was before the indiglos were made. He comes into the thread where calspeed announced the production and said "I can get them made quicker and cheaper I just need the order" Everyone got mad at him for trying to interfere with calspeeds deal and started flaming the shit out of him. (now this was all under a different name) then he comes back with a few other screen names and starts trying to bag on everyone on the site that flamed him backing himself up, but it was clearly obvious it was a scam. He would do the same kind of shit whenever altimas2000.com would post a new deal he would come and say how he cuold get them for cheaper. This guy just seems like a con all around and hasnt showed much integrity. I would think twice about going through him. I think he had also mentioned how he could get altezzas made:rolleyes: .

Take care *ready for flame by pukk*
I remember that, but now i say screw calspeed too, he ripped me off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
freshman
The Nissan Club
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing