The Nissan Club banner

Has anyone used AutoTRADER in Canada?

967 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rachelc 
#1 ·
Hi there! I'm posting on behalf of Groundglass Casting. We are a Toronto based casting agency that focuses on real people. We're working on a video for AutoTRADER at the moment and so we are looking for people (18-70 years old) who have used AutoTRADER to look for and buy a car (no older than a 2014 model). I thought I might reach out to this group to see if anyone here would be interested in applying.

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Applicants MUST NOT have ever appeared in any form of advertising
  • Applicants MUST be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or have a valid work Visa
  • To be considered for this project, your car MUST NOT be more than 5 yrs old (2014)
  • If shortlisted, you MUST be available for a Skype interview on June 11th
  • If selected for this project, you will receive $750 for filming + $1250 if your footage is used in the final video
  • If selected for the video, you MUST be available for the shoot on June 22nd and 23rd (only needed for one day)
  • If selected, you will likely be needed for a brief (1-2 hr) wardrobe meeting 1-2 days before the shoot
  • No acting experience is required.

Please contact us through Facebook to find the link to apply!

GROUNDGLASS is a 'real people' casting company, we cast people just like you in commercials for brands such as Proctor & Gamble, Shell, Unilever, Johnnie Walker and Chevrolet.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.