The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rally U13
1,562 Posts
i've heard of them but i haven't gone to 'em.

·
Registered
701 Posts
From their pics...It looks like its mainly Domestic pars they specialize in. But if looks is what you going for. Then it lokos like they can help.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALTIMA FREAK said:
From their pics...It looks like its mainly Domestic pars they specialize in. But if looks is what you going for. Then it lokos like they can help.
ok thanks i was looking to get the hks hi power mufflers and thats the closet place that they have them in so thats y i was asking!

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Umm ThreeCarGuy got some parts for his Cobra there. I'll send him a link to the thread and see what he can tell you about them. He's near Alexandria.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TrophyCar said:
Umm ThreeCarGuy got some parts for his Cobra there. I'll send him a link to the thread and see what he can tell you about them. He's near Alexandria.
thanx would preciate it!!

·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express walkin distance from it. That place is domestic heaven. Big block V-8's just chillin in boxes ready to get bought and on one of the walls they have every kinda gauge you could ever want for you car. They did have sum import stuff there like Evo 8 CFH, sum wheels, exhaust, intakes. Im sure they could get anything. Man that place wuz amazing; if you have just a general love for all motorsports then thats the place to go.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OneAltima2see said:
I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express walkin distance from it. That place is domestic heaven. Big block V-8's just chillin in boxes ready to get bought and on one of the walls they have every kinda gauge you could ever want for you car. They did have sum import stuff there like Evo 8 CFH, sum wheels, exhaust, intakes. Im sure they could get anything. Man that place wuz amazing; if you have just a general love for all motorsports then thats the place to go.
damn thanks! i might check it out!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've actually bought a couple of things from them. I live pretty close. They do have a great shop, but mostly for domestics. They do have the availability to order just about anything for imports though. One of the employees drives a modded spec-v. Great service in general though. Just wish they had more in the shop for our cars. But like I said, they can order just about anything. But seeing as most of our parts our online anyway, so can we.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sinisterone said:
I've actually bought a couple of things from them. I live pretty close. They do have a great shop, but mostly for domestics. They do have the availability to order just about anything for imports though. One of the employees drives a modded spec-v. Great service in general though. Just wish they had more in the shop for our cars. But like I said, they can order just about anything. But seeing as most of our parts our online anyway, so can we.
not the hks hi power muffkers i called them and they direct me to that store which is why i asked! hey how far are you from alexandria?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sorry, just got the post. I live in upper marlboro, md. about 20-25 minutes away. I actually work in SW DC so during the week I'm only about 5 minutes away. I have lunch near the Potomac Yards Movie Theater almost every day.

Riyan

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sinisterone said:
Sorry, just got the post. I live in upper marlboro, md. about 20-25 minutes away. I actually work in SW DC so during the week I'm only about 5 minutes away. I have lunch near the Potomac Yards Movie Theater almost every day.

Riyan
oh snap i know where thats at! u wanna meet someday?

·
Registered
167 Posts
again, sorry for just getting the post. i don't visit me email as much as I should. Anytime you want to meet, let me know. I'm still trying to figure out when and how I'm gonna get this SMT-6 installed without taking too much time off. Oh and I still need to get the Acceleration TSB done before hand. Which Nissan dealership do you use, and are they mod friendly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts