Nissan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Genki desu ka
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The air bag still works but I would like it right infront of the passenger because I will not be watching it while driving. If I did decide to do this I want to hook up a PS2 and with the screen infront of the passenger they would be able to play it easier.

·
Registered
399 Posts
If you have an airbag isn,t it illegal to just take it out? I was under the impression that it was needed for inspection. If it is allowed to be taken out, I'll take mine out and sell it. You know how much those things go for? They're expensive.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Lucky you guys. What about emissions?

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
I have been thinking about the same thing but in order to put the playstation in there....since I live in the armpit of the south (Alabama) we dont have inspections or emissions testing to worry with. I can basically do whatever with the car....

·
See ya
2 Posts
Casper111899 said:
Lucky you guys. What about emissions?
no inspections in OH either......what are emissions? LOL

actually, if you bring a car with an out of state title, you have to have it inspected, which means check the title to make sure it is clear, and thats it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Sassan
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing