The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been going out with this girl & she wants the first time we do it to be special.
She wants me to get a hotel room..... but my house would be perfect for it.... my mom works weekend nights so I'm home alone.
Any one here ever rented a room for the night? How much would it be?

·
4,733 Posts
Andre576 said:
I've been going out with this girl & she wants the first time we do it to be special.
She wants me to get a hotel room..... but my house would be perfect for it.... my mom works weekend nights so I'm home alone.
Any one here ever rented a room for the night? How much would it be?
Do you have a yellowpages? There's a start

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
well shit man, there are lots of variables here. you want a "i just wanna fuck so all i need is a bed" type room, or something a little more "upscale" with more furnishings?

i mean, you can go econo lodge all the way to the ritz (or whatever).....need more specifics.

in all seriousness though, the most "romantic" kinds of places are usually bed and breakfasts.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fette said:
well shit man, there are lots of variables here. you want a "i just wanna fuck so all i need is a bed" type room, or something a little more "upscale" with more furnishings?

i mean, you can go econo lodge all the way to the ritz (or whatever).....need more specifics.

in all seriousness though, the most "romantic" kinds of places are usually bed and breakfasts.
I know the B&B would be romantic but I dont want to spend that kind of money on her just yet... I've only been going out with her for like a month.....

·
RINSE OUT!!!!!! RELOAD
950 Posts
take her back to your house then. if she isnt that important then why spend 50 on a room.

girls are so picky.

jesus

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
Carnegee79 said:
I second my idea of Shotgun Pete's In and Out Quickie Lodge.
a friend of mine went to a place like that, he said the sheets were still damp, thats just nasty, i say spend the $ for a night in a nice place
there is nothing overly special about one of those in and out type places. you would be better off at home

·
majin sayia-jin
634 Posts
If you really like her Forget the damn Motels just do it in your house, use the $$$$ that you have and buy a few things like get some candles, wine and don't buy no ship shit, cook some thing simple but good also get some rose petals you can get it at any super market and if you want rent a good movie (no action, or stupid shit like that you don't want to turn her off).
Now have everything ready before she gets there. Get the rose petals and put them all around the bed, have a few candles in the roon, dinner roon and where ever you & her are wachting the movie them you'll know what to do if not send her to me I'll do it for you...........:D :cool: j/k......

·
$ make my Engine go Round
1,157 Posts
okay the only thing I want to add about what majin said is do not go crazy with this. I would recommend not putting rose petals around the bed. It would just be too much. I mean this isn't your honeymoon or aniversary its just a lets screw night. Make it nice, and lots of fun but since its your first time with her don't put to much pressure on it. The more pressure she feels to achieve the big o nirvana the less likely she is to :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts