The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have guys ever sold a car and all of a sudden u get sad??
I just sold a 1999 cougar adn it probably feels betrayed.
oh well i guess i will get over it, and at least i still have my alty
to cheer me up..:) :)

·
*Donating Member* Member
877 Posts
Short answer, yes.

A year ago, August 15, 2001, I traded my 1997 Eclipse GS-T with only 27,000 miles on the clock. In return, I acquired a 2001 Eclipse GT. My FIFTH Eclipse since 1992.

I really liked the 01 GT. However, I did make a concession and got the auto since the wife cannot drive a manual. It is slow. It is hella slow compared to the GS-T, and compared to the Altima. I want to get rid of it and get another turbo sports car. But to do so, I would have to GIVE it away. Mitsubishi screwed anyone who bought one of their vehicles with their 0-0-0 programs. It is good for them, but sucks for anyone wanting to get rid of a newer Mits vehicle.

However, I traded my 97 Neon ACR on the Altima and have not had a second thought about that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I felt the same way when I traded in my Cougar. I had to go to back to the dealer later that week to take some of my parts off of it and was thinking if I made a mistake. That all changed when my car hit 1000 miles and I really started to play around with the Altima. I do not miss it anymore.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Well, when I sold my 92 paseo to my friend, I was a little sad. But it was more for all the memories I had in that car. 6 years through high school and college. That thing has been with me through it all.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
i miss my 89 maxima, my first car ever that my dad sold to buy a POS '01 Chevy truck......damn him, i miss that car and was sad at first but then not too sad cuz the damn thing was falling apart, just lots of memories

1 - 6 of 6 Posts