The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have the sprint drop and everysince i got it i cant find any place on the front to jack my car up and if i do its barley on there! Does anybody else seem to have this problem cause i cant figure out what to do, i dont want to be changing my rims and my shit falls off the jack!!!!! HELP!!
-Smacko

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Have a friend grab on one of the wheel wells and lift, it should give you a little bit more space (like an inch or so) to get the jack under the car where it belongs. Either that or use the stock jack.

·
210 Posts
I have the sprint drop and I found it a little hard sometimes. I now use either side, right behind the front wheels and the little jack that comes in the altys to lift it. Or like SuprStyl said have a friend help you left one side.
peace and good luck:cool:

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
414 Posts
nopee me either. just have a friend lift one side tho.

·
Registered
22 Posts
dot lift from the fender i did it to my mr2 and it bent it......just runover a piece of wood orsomething th ould eleva that tire the side jack under it

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok i got them off but the jack was on there barley!!! When i first got my sprints they were fine but now its a bitch, but my friend tried to lift the front up but its really heavy!!!DUHHHHHHHH!!! But that wood thing might work but do they make lower jacks?
-Smacko

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Hey Man,

I saw an ad in one of the import magazines that had some small plates for sale...you just put them in front of your tire and drive up on them and it adds the extra height to get a jack under your car...I think these things looked about 2.5-3 inches tall...they werent too expensive, but I am sure you can make do with a similar idea...

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
i use the friend lift method or use my dad's super low floor jack at his shop..

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So should i just use the wood technique or have my little bitch pick the damm thing up or what!!:)
-Smacko

·
Registered
121 Posts
mrtwo9169 said:
dot lift from the fender i did it to my mr2 and it bent it......just runover a piece of wood orsomething th ould eleva that tire the side jack under it

yea thats how we have to jak up my friends integra

1 - 15 of 15 Posts