The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Wasabi Warrior
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FASTima said:
team808altimas.net ??? what the fuck is that ??? I know... I've been living under a rock, whatever... does it have anything to do with this site ???
kinda sorta. just a bunch of Hawaii .netters who wanted to make a 'local' site to keep in touch w/everyone in the 808 state. Most if not all visit altimas.net from time to time and some, like me, camp.

Ry said:
P.S. I miss Hawaii.

If/when you can make it back, let us know. We'll take good care of you. ;) :D

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
808Altima said:
then get out of that rock and into the real world.

judging by the name... team808altimas.net i see something in there which says altima, now i'm no albert einstein, but this is a altima forum, currently termed altimas.net. take our, so to say prefix: team808, hmmmm put that together and you have a local chapter of altimas.net

what a useless poster....
screw you :D. I don't give a turd :D who you are. Talk about a useless post... I at least asked a question, but you on the other hand didn't answer it, didn't contribute on anything and tried to be a smartbooboo :D. Now go back to whatever the :D you were doing and please be quiet.

www.superhonda.com does not have anything to do with www.honda.com other than they're both about the same cars. The same case could be with these 2 websites we're talking about. Next time you try to teach someone a lesson, at least... at the very least... try to be right.

:)

edit : this post now makes no sense :p

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Black Dragon said:
I thought I answered your question...:rolleyes: And you did come on pretty strong in your first post...
Yes you did, and I appreciate it. And I agree I did come on pretty strong in my first post (what was I thinking ???). But 808Altima did no better. I will edit my 1st post to show some respect to that other website mainly because you made me realize it wasn't the right way to ask.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts