The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone from Va know where i could get my hotshot headers installed? im next to fort belvoir! i dont want to go far either!

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
hey i'm not sure bout the headers, but your box is still full, you gotta clean out the sent pm's too. but i'd let the 1000d go for 225 and the 3004 go for 175. i'd honestly go witht he 1000d for your subs, just shoot me another pm if you wanna do it or whatever, by the way i don't have a car so we'd have to figure out how to meet up (dunno how far you are from richmond va). sorry for the threadjack

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoudNissan said:
hey i'm not sure bout the headers, but your box is still full, you gotta clean out the sent pm's too. but i'd let the 1000d go for 225 and the 3004 go for 175. i'd honestly go witht he 1000d for your subs, just shoot me another pm if you wanna do it or whatever, by the way i don't have a car so we'd have to figure out how to meet up (dunno how far you are from richmond va). sorry for the threadjack
im in alexandria next to fort belvoir but first i got to save up for it then ill let u know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts