Nissan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this shop in New Zealand if you are interested in great parts for your Altima. For example they sell headers for the nissan Bluebird 2.0 {AKA altima} for $156.80 +$100-150 for shipping. There are tons and tons of parts available for your car there. I own a 95 Maxima and just imported headers from there for $618 which included 2 day shipping. The quality of these headers is top notch and included a Y-Pipe too! Well enough talk, check this place out for your self at www.prestigeautomotive.co.nz . Click on performance parts{or something like that} and then go to Nissan Bluebid 2.0{AKA Altima}. If you want to know more about this stuff, email Peter at [email protected] . Just so you know they except credit cards and also every USA dollar ='s 2.5 NZ dollars! BTW there Phone # is 09 277 9700 andFax is 09 277 6010. Warning: international calls are very expensive. Also, NZ time is 18 hours ahead of East Coast time

For the record I am just passing this info on from one Nissan Enthusisat to another, I hope you guys like ths stuff!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correction: I just noticed you guys have a 2.4 L engine, Argh! This means that the headers will not fit your car. They do however make suspension parts and other stuff that may fit your car, I don't really know?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw the ongoing post you guys had at your site about these headers and who was gonna front money for the lil project. how did it work out?

The headers are being installed on my max as we speek. FYI they fit perfect. I will be dynoing them on Thursday most likely. I will post my findings on maxima.org if you are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
emax
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing