The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT MY HEADERS!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!! man im sooo frickin happy! i went on vacation again wit my girl and when i got back my headers were next to my baby! man the box was huge, it was my height! man they are hot! (hotshot) i still havent put them on cuz i havent had any time, im planning to do it the sunday bfre labor day! hopefully it wont be a hard install! does anyone have any instructions better than the ones that come wit the headers? i want some really detailed instructions for it so i wont **** up anything! o i got them from SWA for 620, the legal version, just in case! i dont think i missed much from the group buy cuz wit shipping it comes out a few bucks left! im bout to post some pics when i get some batteries for my camara!

·
Registered
655 Posts
awesome man- congrats- join the club. Your shit just got and extra 20 whp and is going to fly!!!!

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
And here is a pic of one of those fine stock manifolds you'll be replacing on the 3.5:

See where the 20HP comes from now?? :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
The diet coke can of course! ;)

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
damn. i wish i had the 3.5 SE to upgrade. i only have the 2.5 auto.
does anyone have a 2.5s automatic with exaust, if you do let me know how it feels and sounds im thinking of upgrading.\

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Altimat said:
And here is a pic of one of those fine stock manifolds you'll be replacing on the 3.5:

See where the 20HP comes from now?? :D
damn that shit is rusty! wow thats tight! thanx for the comments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts