The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading superstreet and they advertise on stillen's page the header gives 16-20 to the wheels. What does it really give?

I'm sure this has been asked before, so no flaming please.
thanks

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
the header by itself might be good for 5 or so, but with intake and a full exhaust system, it might be worth more like 10-13. Almost all engine mods help in relativity to what else is helping it

ex

intake = 2
cat back = 2-3
header = 5

but all working togther might be closer to 15, just an example. Don't flame with the rice math shit, and BTW, that's damn close

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the Stillen headers and I would say that and putting in my exhaust(stillen exhaust w/ 2 1/4 piping) would be the two things that I gained the most horsepower........excluding Nitrous of course.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
flipmixed said:
i want a stillen front with erebuni sides and rear
you get the award for "nobody gives a flying ****" so take your award and tell it to somebody who cares. . .

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, now, how many of your have the header (hotshot or stillen), I should have put that in my first post. Do you feel as good as the thoughts above??? Thanks alot for all the replies!!

·
VAGINAL BLASTER
21 Posts
kudakev97SE said:

you get the award for "nobody gives a flying ****" so take your award and tell it to somebody who cares. . .
some of yall really act like some little biotches sometimes..all moody and sensitive and shyt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts