The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
hotshot 4-2-1, stillen 4-1. search for more information on these, or maybe even scroll a little down and there will be threads on this.

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
Search....

Yes, there's only two options available.... don't buy shit off EBAY!

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
i dont like hotshot. i heard bad things about quality with their header. i know stillen is a well known, well made brand, that has been around a hell of alot longer than hotshot.. although expensive.. i trust their quality over hotshots. i have no regrets.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
mostly just issues with the quality and what not. hey im not sayin dont get it, since many people here have it and seem to like it.. its cheaper so i guess go for it. i dunno, i like the stillen.. its a nice piece. i feel a difference in performance and im happy i went with stillen. i got it for $400 even, no shipping, no tax, so i have no complaints.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
mostly just issues with the quality and what not. hey im not sayin dont get it, since many people here have it and seem to like it.. its cheaper so i guess go for it. i dunno, i like the stillen.. its a nice piece. i feel a difference in performance and im happy i went with stillen. i got it for $400 even, no shipping, no tax, so i have no complaints.
Heh I already have it, 350 shipped sounded like a good deal to me so I went for it. I would choose Stillen only if it would be 4-2-1, but that's me. But 400 isn't bad either. I've heard things that both brands crack.. maybe they had a resistance in their pipes.. who knows, but o well. As long as you're happy, it's all good.

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
HotShot's products have been bullshit to me.. they just seem to fuck up a lot in their production.. things are off on the header.. my intake I used to have didn't fit right.. JMO

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
^ What are you talking about? It fit perfectly fine for me :dunno: What things are off "on" the header? And when have you purchased your header?

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
i like my hotshot, but i have to rephrase something i said awhile back. remember we had this discussion about 3 maybe 4 months ago, i seem to remember erynn being in on it too. someone had said that when they installed it, they had to shave the block a little bit, i dont remember who it was that said it. well, on my 94 block, it fit perfect, on the 00 installed on saturday, i too, had to notch the block so the header would fit perfectly. not much but its a noticeable ding on my crankcase if you know where to look. oh and i dunno why, but the raspiness that you usually get at 3300-4500 rpm's, disappeared with the new engine.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts