The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i just bought some hyper white bulbs the 9003 ones and i can't figure out how to take the old bulbs out. i see how you untwist the first part but then are you supposed to just pull them out or twist them? its for a 94 atly. thanx for any help.

·
Registered
45 Posts
therres usually a silver thing in a funny shape that holds the bulb from moving, u just have to move that over a bit and then it will come down . u should be able to take it out after that. install is the reverse

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
my advice is take out your coolant resivor and stick your head in and look. the first plastic ring thing you twist and pull on, than theres a rubber thing to protect against the water, than the stainless steel thing you use a screwdriver and lightly push down on the top and in, use your other hand gently pop it out. i didnt do it gently and now its held in place by duct tape. dont do anything with too much force you might break it.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
damn metal clip

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just went out and looked at my 96 altima to replace the main bulbs.
I looked at both sides and came back in the house.
how the heck you supposed to replace them without taking out the whole bulb housing or removing the battery and coolant jug?

I'm thinking I need to take this to a pro

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
bushdog said:
dude, wtf...is there a reason you had to add this to a 2 year old thread?
He is a newbie, and the one who responded is newer than him.:rolleyes: You do not have to take anything out to remove the bulbs. If you need help, read your owners manual!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts