The Nissan Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My headlights look all dusty and shit inside and i know for a fact there scrath on the outside where do i order some new ones, or is there any place when i can go to get some new ones? i would rather them be like customize ones but if they dont have those ill just buy some new ones so where do i order them?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crazy crap

Know wat trips me out about you mother ****ers? ill post something and 30sec later get a email saying there was a reply that shits wild as hell to me i thought id have to wait until morning you fools dont even make me wait 2min i love that its like im almost having a instant message with someone you guys reply just as fast. Shit sweet

·
was up
2,392 Posts
hehe, alright take a breath.

i just looked on the site, i didnt see them listed (didnt look too in detail) but i know that he has them for a fact. there was a thread about this a little while ago. something like "southwest autoworks clear lights" or something like that.

·
was up
2,392 Posts
the site just got put up. its working so there is something there. its not finished yet and alex has been real busy...moving shops and stuff. he has them for sure...search on the site(here) and youll find pics of them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.