The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the biggest screen size monitor is able to fit on the 2gen headrests?...cuz i'm planning on getting 5.8"...but on E-Bay I saw a pair of 7" widescreens on a 1st gen.........so I dunno what to buy..........

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
5.8 is probably thr biggest without it looking too cheesy...I like a flush look, not a buig screen kind of hainging out of the headrest

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
as far as I know, 2nd gen headrests are th same as first gens...here's one idea, get a smaller shell screen

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
oh yeah, and also get a switch to control all screens so you can get one without buttons, that way you don;t have extra unwanted space to be taken up

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seems like 5.8" will be the choice............

·
14,455 Posts
I tried fitting 5.6" screens into my headrest. They were *just* the right size, but i couldn't get it to fit right. I sucked at cutting them and gutting the headrest, lol. So i ended up buying some headrest brackets that will hold the lcds back there. Cheesy? maybe, gotta see how they look. But it's just for now...

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
Scotty Boy said:
i have a 2nd gen and any size headrest monitor is going to be too big fo rthe stock headrests they are so dang small
So do I and I can fit a 5.8" screen but it has to be flush mounted and not using the shroud that comes with the screen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts