The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any headrest mount monitors for sale?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am kinda new to this car video stuff, what exactly do i need if i buy a monitor?

·
Registered
361 Posts
It depends on what kind of setup you are using it for. DVD player, PlayStation, video games, TV, Nav, other custom stuff.

I think all you need is s-video or rca cables to input into it. You might need a power inverter if your hooking up playstation.

·
Ahhh the power of Cheese
380 Posts
Virtual where your store located at? I live in Jesery do u guys install as well? Im thinking about getting Visor lcd screens an gettin the dvd player in my glove box.

·
Registered
361 Posts
SharkDogZ said:
Virtual where your store located at? I live in Jesery do u guys install as well? Im thinking about getting Visor lcd screens an gettin the dvd player in my glove box.
Sorry, we are strictly online retail for now.

I've been refering all local installs to Beyond Automotive in Morganville, NJ.

·
Ahhh the power of Cheese
380 Posts
Oh ok, im deff gonna order 2 LCD Visor screens reguardless. A local spot quoted me 500 bucks a visor but said that the ones they have u dont have to send the visor out to have them installed. Is is hard to install the monitors on ur site?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I dont think it could be that hard to install. I have never done it before. There might be a few people on this site that have done this. Try asking them what it entails.

I think if you installed anything in a car before, you should be able to figure it out. $500 per visor seems pretty steep.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts