The Nissan Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,911 Posts
gotta argue

I worked on a 94 gle So I am quite sure they made them in 94, actually I think there is even 1 on ebay that says 94 gle w/heads up and all that, and its not all your gauges It is speed and one other thing but I cannot remember, I drove one before for a second it was one I worked on at the stereo shop. Ok well thats my 2 cents

·
from way way back
566 Posts
Re: Re: gotta argue

im 90% sure it was only a 93 GLE option, after that it was deemed to expensive, then in 95 they decided the dash clock, the chrome trim, and the "oh shit" bars had to go. sucks. i researched getting HUD on my car...to costly to add, unless you need a new dash and windsheild...then, it prolly wouldnt be that much more.

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,911 Posts
Re: Re: Re: gotta argue

CJB_316 said:
im 90% sure it was only a 93 GLE option, after that it was deemed to expensive, then in 95 they decided the dash clock, the chrome trim, and the "oh shit" bars had to go. sucks. i researched getting HUD on my car...to costly to add, unless you need a new dash and windsheild...then, it prolly wouldnt be that much more.

New windshield is not necessary, it can be done with a small piece of window tint directly above the HUD

·
te mete una chinga
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn, and I thought I had all the goodies. I learn something new every day. Thanks for the input fellas.

Hey, isnt the stock crushed leather dope or what? I was very impressed with nissans leather interior on the gle. It turned me away from buying a honda accord.

G

·
Hey man I got the HUD too....mine is a 93 GT-R. it is pretty useful....at night i like to dim all the interior lights to black, turn on my pulsating red neon light, and it's like i'm whippin a spaceship. they did get rid of a lot of the GLE goodies like the HUD, chrome trim. they lost the "active speakers" and the 2 crappy amps that came with mine. also, the fresh air switch i think might have gone too....a switch to the left of the center air vents in the fake(and always fake) wood trim.

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,911 Posts
INHONOROFWTC said:
Hey man I got the HUD too....mine is a 93 GT-R. it is pretty useful....at night i like to dim all the interior lights to black, turn on my pulsating red neon light, and it's like i'm whippin a spaceship. they did get rid of a lot of the GLE goodies like the HUD, chrome trim. they lost the "active speakers" and the 2 crappy amps that came with mine. also, the fresh air switch i think might have gone too....a switch to the left of the center air vents in the fake(and always fake) wood trim.
Give it up, you know I still want one, and I will own one dammat man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.