The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ma internet was down last night...and i'm bout to head off to work...so here's some pictures fo ya...clearer pictures nex week :D

there is some slight gaps...but that's a given...nothing that can't b fixed...unlike the BW sides...

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
those look pretty good..remind me of 3rd gen factory sideskirts in some way. there's a minor gap behind the front wheel, but no biggie. lookin good man!

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
i like it...there nothing you can really do about the gap but it looks good.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IgNiTe said:
those look pretty good..remind me of 3rd gen factory sideskirts in some way. there's a minor gap behind the front wheel, but no biggie. lookin good man!
come to think of it...they do...:p...but they're CWESTIN' YO! :D

XXX ALTIMA said:
very nice i'm digging it, now all we need is a rear:D
I have a black widow rear...i'm so tempted to get the whole kit painted :p but stupid kit rubs ma exhaust....

SexMachine844 said:
i have the same tires, they are pretty sweet right? i love them, car is lookin good
i like it...but hate it in the rain...hydroplane like crazy....

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
I have a black widow rear...i'm so tempted to get the whole kit painted :p but stupid kit rubs ma exhaust....
More modifying.. haha

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The rear was actully finished...but i never painted it cuz i didn't wanna have to deal w/ moving ma exhaust...

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
808Altima said:
i like it...there nothing you can really do about the gap but it looks good.
actully the main this is that the fit was perfect compared to the BW...the gaps are good in a way...gives u room to fix lil stuff here n there...and yea....bondo! woOt!...

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Aren't those the "drift" sides? :confused:

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i thought so too...but they're made from the WRX CWest sides...i heard the ones that drifts are mugen sides...o wellz...i'm talkin to them bout changing the rear to match the skirts...CWest rear lip...we'll c what happens....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts