The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put on my 2" drop zone springs and i was just wondering if its normal for the back tires to be almost level with the wheel well and the front tires to have a 1" - 1.25" gap. cant really tell from far that its off but from close i have been questioned by my frieds if that was suppose to be how it is. just wonderin.

·
layin rubber on philly
130 Posts
damn, didnt know that. buy if you drop the front more then will the tire scrape the side.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
3JLS said:
buy if you drop the front more then will the tire scrape the side.
what side and why?
Jae

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
mrdeucie said:

I think he means will it scratch the fender because the car is dropped low enough that it won't clear the fender.
oh. When I put on 215 wide tires, I was scraping the plastic closest to the engine when turning full lock. I just adjusted the bolt that limits your lock turn radius.
Jae

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
3JLS said:
damn, didnt know that. buy if you drop the front more then will the tire scrape the side.
you wont have to worry less you go REALLY REALLY LOW. I am runnin stock tires and DZ's cut upfront and back. the rear is cut 1 coil off and front is 1.5 coils off. I'd say its around 4inch drop. Here's a pic. I have around 1/2 inch wheel gap upfront and no rubbing at all. I say chop 1 coil off if you dont want a really extreme drop. But, cuttin the springs DOES make the ride quality worse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts