The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey alby if you see this give me a call my phone is in the shop and your no. is in it . they gave me a loaner but i got none of my speed dial no.'s
its my(kelly's)cell now

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im gonna have to drive down there if you guys have a meet after sept.6 thats when i get my license back.

i know there has to be more people in my area though

·
My car is an automatic.
1,070 Posts
mrdeucie said:

haha! He said his phone was in the shop. Man when I had to send my phone into Nokia the loaner the shop gave me was so whack. A huge audiovox phone.
Buawhahaha....oops. Good looking out mrdeucie. :D

·
I own a Prelude
446 Posts
hey mike my rims are on the way...whooo hooooo. am i not a bowling god?

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so whats the word next sunday????

btw yes my celly is in the shop
my car was in the shop it broke down on me cause when i did my tuneups and shit i foregot to change the cap and rotor.the rotor blew up

and i got a new amp so my car bangs even harder now
oh and i took my msd ignition out cause when it broke down i didnt want to listen to the ass holes at the dealership.

oh yea mike i got kelly a tv for her car . same as mine for 800, if we ever get stuck in dead stop accident traffic in new jersey we will have something to watch:D

·
My car is an automatic.
1,070 Posts
Yo matt, what kind of screen did you get? I found a nice in-dash motorized 6.4" screen for around 450! :D not bad eh? did you end up getting your TC installed?

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes i did and if you go sunday i will let you feeeeeel the diff.
what kind of in dash for 450.hers is the same as mine an eclipse

·
I own a Prelude
446 Posts
come race me biiiiitch :D :D :D :p

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alex are you talking to me?? i tried racing you last meet and you backed down.....

so whats up with sunday?

meet at the so shore plaza at 1:00 again. alby was setting up a meet for this sunday right

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
where are you guys located in mass? i'm on the western line ny border...just glad to see some people interested in the alty's just picked up a 93 gxe...used to have a 92 sentra se-r but moved up in the world...lol hope you guys can give some hints into doing something worth wild to mine.
oh yeah. who ever you are, with the silver alty with stillen front, that is tight.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well bushdog we want you to come

and mike is a sellout you'll findout why later.

we are having the meet at the south shore plaza
on sunday at 2:00

the so. shore plaza is in braintree if you are deffinetly gonna come e-mail me for dir.

matt

·
My car is an automatic.
1,070 Posts
Yo matt, not sure if i can make it...The bluebird is out of commission since its only running on 3 hubcaps. :D :D maybe i'll bum a ride off alex or the chef if i can make it. hehe...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts