The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanted to meet up with some of the people from Toronto, I'm leaving to go back to Ottawa tonight. It's 4:00PM right now, please call my cell if we can meet up....514-777-1064. MachoMachoMan you were supposed to call me!

*Mods please do not remove until 10:00PM:D

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'n coming back in a few weeks...we'll make a proper meet ok!!!

Jeff

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
fudge
i haven't even seen snoop or pnoy
wana check out dere rydes
u guys gona come to toronto ne time soon?

·
<for hire>
2,769 Posts
guys... big toronto street racing meet this wednesday, 8pm... Canadian Tire in Scarbrough at Warden and Eglinton.. I'll be there at 8pm... come hang out.. lets have a some altimas there representing! :)

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
that should be a flop......I was talking to a couple of Sir crew people as well as some integra guys....most of the racer come from the west and north ends and dont want to come all the way down to Scarborough.

It may be good still......take some pics eh?

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Jeff I think I saw you this morning! Were you on Slater at like 9:00am or maybe a little before? I saw a car exactly like yours! Looks sweet man. But was that a GTR badge I saw on the right side?;) :D

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
assassin said:
2nd is a holiday.. 3rd isnt.

hopefully the meet is a good one..
wish i had a digicam!
yeah, I missed my staff orientation meeting.
it was supose to be this morning but for some reason I had the 28th on my head for the last 2 weeks.

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
jaltima said:
Jeff I think I saw you this morning! Were you on Slater at like 9:00am or maybe a little before? I saw a car exactly like yours! Looks sweet man. But was that a GTR badge I saw on the right side?;) :D
IF it was jeff's car
that's not a GTR badge

Jeff's car got a "2.4" badge

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jaltima said:
that was definitely me, but nope not a GTR, 2.4 on trunk lid like Sherman said. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts