The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have a clue which rims and tires i would get. Help me with some ideas on which rims would make a pewter altima look classy and not to rice? I know i want to get 19 but which ones. Also where would be the place to order rims from? Thanks

·
$11K til Pink Slip!
632 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not asking for you to make my mind up. I would like some opinions on rims that are classy and not ricey. I just would like some ideas from different people. I know it doesnt matter what other people think, what matters is what i like. You never know there might be some rims out there that i havent looked at yet. Thats all.

·
$11K til Pink Slip!
632 Posts
truyoopr said:
I am not asking for you to make my mind up. I would like some opinions on rims that are classy and not ricey. I just would like some ideas from different people. I know it doesnt matter what other people think, what matters is what i like. You never know there might be some rims out there that i havent looked at yet. Thats all.
I hear you...check out the link first. I'll try to post some other wheel links when i get home. Peace.

·
$11K til Pink Slip!
632 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for the links. Has anyone had a good experience with a shop on rims and tires? A shop that you would recommend someone to. I dont have a problem spending the money if i know i will be treated right and not have a problem if something were to come up.

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
It depends if you want bling or performance. If you put on big heavy chrome rims, you will be hurting your car's performance with all the extra wieght. If you want performance, try to go not much more wieght than stock rims. If you can get forged get them. In my opinion, Pewter would look good with silver rims. Gun metal will clash due to the gold fleck in the paint.

·
The Reverend
413 Posts
If you are looking for "classy" and "sophisticated" stick with a mesh-type wheel. The BBS line is sweet if you have the bucks. . .

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is what i was thinking. I am looking at the Enkei Aegis in a 19. I dont know if I want silver or chrome. I have to see how it look on a car first. Oh well have a few more days until i make my purchase.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now that would blow. I guess its back to the drawing board. The search is still on. Time to surf the all mightly web. Wish me luck i am going in.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok I have found two rims that i like. They are the Enkei RPO7 and RPOM. Is there anyone on this site that has these on their ride. And where would be the best place to order them.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The Konig Imagines in Opal finish would look sweet on your Pewter colored alty. They are mesh like the Enkei's you mention but in Opal would look tons sweet! They come in 19's too...

·
The Reverend
413 Posts
truyoopr said:
Ok I have found two rims that i like. They are the Enkei RPO7 and RPOM. Is there anyone on this site that has these on their ride. And where would be the best place to order them.
You local discount tire store (s) is always the best place for new enkei wheel and tire packages. . . . I said "store(s)" because what you do is have them bid between each other.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I took a look at the Konig and they are pretty sweet. Can anyone photo chop this for me. Also where would be the best online site to buy them at?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
opinions

I have finally decided on 4 rims. All of which will be 19 inch.

They are
1. Konig Imagine in Opal
2. Konig Trantrums
3. RH C5
4. RH C2

I will be getting 245/35/19 tires. And order my prokit,RSB and Stillen front lip. Then I will tint my windows all at the same time. It should be pretty sweet. I ahve a pewter Altima. So what do you guys think.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i also own a polished pewter alty. you should go with the opal color wheels.. i was thinking of getting the Konig Verdicts opal of course but not sure if the offset on this rims will fit my alty. look into the offset of your rims just to make sure they wont rub. i will also recomend thicker rubber. you should go with 40 thats my opinion. another color that might look sweet on the alty is hyper black or silver if you find out how it looks let me know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well we (wife and me) decided to go with the Mille Miglia Evo 5. Now the problem is they ( wheel shops ) say it doesnt come in a 19 that will fit our altimas. They have a 19 X8.5 with a 40mm offset, but the question is will they work? I think we are going with the 18 and take the extra money saved and get the mossy exhaust. That way i have new rims and a performance up grade. Is there a major difference between the 19 and 18 in rims? Apperance wise.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts