The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some brake dust that i cannot get off my wheel covers and the brown stains are really starting to bother me. Does anybody know of anyway i can get these stains off. If i can't get the stains off i'll have to buy new wheel covers (not expensive, but i'd rather clean these than buy new ones).

Thanks

·
Beantown Punk
1,043 Posts
have you tried your local auto parts store...they have products specifically for cleaning off brake dust...use a good brush and it should come clean..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm heading out later tonight, i was wondering if anyone had a product that worked for them in the past

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
uhh for hubcaps or stock rims I go to the do it yourself carwash and use the foaming brush and scrub the shit out of them. works for me. If I had aftermarket rims I might try some products make specially for cleaning them

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Castrol Superclean is by far THE BEST grease/grime/anything remover.

It's potent stuff, and will burn your skin if you get them soaked in it to long, and will eat your paint if you just forget to spray it off. It works wonders on everythign, from removing diesel stains from semi tanks to making old ass tires look brand new. It's well worth the price and never fails to work on anything you use it on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts