The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ricer in Training
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bosch +4/ MSD ignition wires/ Air intake with the heat shield. I don't want to spend 10K on a whole new engine upgrade....what to do?

·
Ricer in Training
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speaka da englis....no comprendo the auto talk. I probably sound ignorant but...well I actually am which is probably why I haven't done more to the car.

·
Banned
2,285 Posts
So ignorant bastard, you have an upgraded ignition on your car and not exhaust ? Ill guess you bought the car that way ??

If you want to go fast you should hava a 5 spd.

·
I hate my Altima.
430 Posts
Carnegee79 said:
So ignorant bastard, you have an upgraded ignition on your car and not exhaust ? Ill guess you bought the car that way ??

don't listen to him, all you need is some yellow spray paint. For some extra power, get yourself a "GT-R" emblem and stick it somewhere on the car. If you really want to push the envelope, you can mount a "type R" banner somewhere on your car, i would estimate 25 HP increase.

:D

But seriously, get a WAI (WARM AIR INTAKE), it replaces your stock airbox, find one on ebay.com, its most people's first mod.

·
I hate my Altima.
430 Posts
oops , you already have a WAI. . . i guess its the yellow paint and badges for you then.

·
Banned
2,285 Posts
woops, that was MSD ignition WIRES, not msd IGNITION AMPLIFIER. MY fopa. But to make your car go fast youre going to need forced induction, a NOS, bolt on galore, or an engine swap. For that youre going to need to talk to OTB.

·
OG member
1,574 Posts
Carnegee79 said:

yes and don't forget the stickers. looootss of stickers. and gtr symbols. :D
sorry but someone was gonna say it. may as well be me

·
I hate my Altima.
430 Posts
whats wrong with yellow paint its a lot better then pink man.... and a lot better then hub caps....
just clearing things up. Thats not my car. ;)

·
Registered
11,480 Posts
Carnegee79 said:
woops, that was MSD ignition WIRES, not msd IGNITION AMPLIFIER. MY fopa. But to make your car go fast youre going to need forced induction, a NOS, bolt on galore, or an engine swap. For that youre going to need to talk to OTB.
Dude, you scared him away.. haha

·
Registered
11,480 Posts
Wisky said:
If you really want to push the envelope, you can mount a "type R" banner somewhere on your car, i would estimate 25 HP increase.

that would be 25 to the rear wheels on the altima

1 - 13 of 13 Posts