The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
TALL member
Joined
·
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just to let you all know, I now work at MTI which is a company that sells Verizon service, phones, upgrades, etc. I work in one of those booths helping customers. If anybody needs a phone or service, Verizon is a really good service. I am sadly stuck with AT&T for another year:(. Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you would come see me for any service and/or questions you might have regarding the phones, service, etc. I am new and the first weeks for me are going to be rocky so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.


In case you don't know where Puente Hills mall is, It is located right off of the 60 freeway and Azusa Rd., in the Rowland Hts. area (City of Industry). My name is Brenden Jones and my cell # is (909) 720-0309. Get in contact with me if you need anything. Thanks!:)
 

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
I got a question for you....What do I need to do to upgrade my phone? I'm almost at the end of my service agreement and im still using my beater nokia...
 

·
TALL member
Joined
·
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nexus said:
I got a question for you....What do I need to do to upgrade my phone? I'm almost at the end of my service agreement and im still using my beater nokia...
You have Verizon, correct? Well, go to your local Verizon dealer/store and explain that you want to upgrade your plan. There will be a service fee of $79. You fill out your new agreement and choose which of the 2 phones that you want. I suggest the Motorola V120. It's free and has many great features that are all free. Pick a plan that you like. I also suggest the 1500 minutes for $39.99. Unlimited nights and weekends, 1000 mobile to mobile minutes, 500 anytime min. It's a good deal. That's about it. Go there, fill out new agreement, pick phone and plan, then you are on ur way.:) hope this helped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
You have Verizon, correct? Well, go to your local Verizon dealer/store and explain that you want to upgrade your plan. There will be a service fee of $79. You fill out your new agreement and choose which of the 2 phones that you want. I suggest the Motorola V120. It's free and has many great features that are all free. Pick a plan that you like. I also suggest the 1500 minutes for $39.99. Unlimited nights and weekends, 1000 mobile to mobile minutes, 500 anytime min. It's a good deal. That's about it. Go there, fill out new agreement, pick phone and plan, then you are on ur way.:) hope this helped
Someone has studied the handbook very carefully.. :)
 

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
Joined
·
6,528 Posts
o great...another person asking "do u want a cell phone?!"...and then i gotta flash them ma cell phone to get them off ma back :D It's all good...i'll send some friends to work u all up and leave sayin they don't have money :D hehehe...jk

good luck on ur job...now i guess u got the $$$ 2 paint ur $#!+ right...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,959 Posts
Man I was walking in the Fashion Valley mall and one of those guys saw my phone and started singing Usher's U Don't Have to Call as I walked by.
 

·
TALL member
Joined
·
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i'm one of those people. Hey Kenny, why, may i ask, do you like that phone? What great services do they offer? Are you 100% satisfied with it? Here, let me show you the great offers that Verizon is offering. Free tri-mode phone, Best service as said on Fox 11 news and Consumer Reports magazine, and many great and free features such as voice mail and a radio for those long days at work when there is no business. If you join now, i'll add in a custom leather phone case for FREE! I mean, of course you can pay the 20 bucks but why, when i am gonna give it to you?
 

·
TALL member
Joined
·
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ry said:
Man I was walking in the Fashion Valley mall and one of those guys saw my phone and started singing Usher's U Don't Have to Call as I walked by.
They tried to tell us that we should dance according to the music too. :lol: So i'm not surprised that the guy was singin', lol. But that is funny that he was singin' that song.:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,959 Posts
Brenden, serious question.

This is my current phone:



It's the Motorola V200. I've had it for about a year now and have found it to be very impractical. I send text messages a lot and this phone is only useful because of it's QWERTY keyboard. I have grown tired of this phone and am looking to upgrade.

I'm split between the Motorola T720, Audiovox CDM9500, LG VX4400. What are the pros and cons of each?

I already have a Motorola phone so getting the T720 would be more pratical since I won't have to buy new accessories (charger, car charger, ear piece, etc.), plus I'm already familiar with Motorola's layout.

I've also been hearing of problems with the T720, mainly software issues that seems to have been resolved with periodical software updates. Battery life also seems to be another common complaint, however I assume that the battery life on these new color-screen, poly-phonic tone-enabled phones is considerably less than those of previous phones. I was wondering if the CDM9500 and the VX4400 were getting similar complaints.

If the CDM9500 and the VX4400 are getting less complaints than the T720, that would really sway my decision.
 

·
TALL member
Joined
·
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, i'm sorry to inform you of this Ry, but MTI only sells two of Verizon's phones. As a matter of fact, I thought Verizon only currently had two phones. That is also a big selling point cuz they don't need gimmicks that suckers like charlie go for such as, THE SMALLEST FREAKIN' PHONE EVER!!! The only two phones I know about are the Motorola V120 and the Nokia 3285. Sorry that I couldn't help you about the other phones. What's wrong with the V120? Why do you only want those other phones? Just curious:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
well, i'm sorry to inform you of this Ry, but MTI only sells two of Verizon's phones. As a matter of fact, I thought Verizon only currently had two phones. That is also a big selling point cuz they don't need gimmicks that suckers like charlie go for such as, THE SMALLEST FREAKIN' PHONE EVER!!! The only two phones I know about are the Motorola V120 and the Nokia 3285. Sorry that I couldn't help you about the other phones. What's wrong with the V120? Why do you only want those other phones? Just curious:)
V120e:



V120c:




T720:




Is there really a comparison? :)

The T720 is "Get it Now"-enabled, meaning more features and better connectivity.

And it's newer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,959 Posts
This MTI kiosk, do you only sell Verizon service?
 

·
Tofu Shop Owner
Joined
·
3,704 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
Hey Kenny, why, may i ask, do you like that phone? What great services do they offer? Are you 100% satisfied with it? Here, let me show you the great offers that Verizon is offering. Free tri-mode phone, Best service as said on Fox 11 news and Consumer Reports magazine, and many great and free features such as voice mail and a radio for those long days at work when there is no business. If you join now, i'll add in a custom leather phone case for FREE! I mean, of course you can pay the 20 bucks but why, when i am gonna give it to you?
OMG. This sounds like one of those people that calls me at dinner time... bastards. I really hope you just copied that from somewhere.
 

·
Yeah, I've got em
Joined
·
241 Posts
ok enough with the BS. How much of a discount can you get. If you say "none" I hope you get flamed to death (again). :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top