The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I need some help......my airbag light has been flashing on and off for a while now. Its annoying as hell and I dont know why it is doing it. I broght it to a Nissan dealer in New Hampshire, and he said that he could fix it for like a thousand dollars. This is a rididculous price and I would rather spend that money on performance parts!!!! If anyone can help me i would really appreciate it. Thanks alot

·
ASE certified wiseass
431 Posts
What year is your car?

I can check my Helms and see if there is a diagnostic table.

Send me an e-mail to remind me if you want the Helm info.

[email protected]

Randy

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
altise said:
Out of curiosity, what dealership?
hey altise...it was the Nissan Dealership in Salem, NH on your way to Haverhill, MA......thats the place that gave me that quote

·
Shift_me
440 Posts
vindeisel said:
Hey I need some help......my airbag light has been flashing on and off for a while now. Its annoying as hell and I dont know why it is doing it. I broght it to a Nissan dealer in New Hampshire, and he said that he could fix it for like a thousand dollars. This is a rididculous price and I would rather spend that money on performance parts!!!! If anyone can help me i would really appreciate it. Thanks alot

do u know if anything hit ur front bumper? something like a shopping cart or if someone backed up into you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts